Talks are in progress as Chelsea wanted to secure Sevilla’s defender, Jules Kounde for £68m. Chelsea’s Boss, Thomas Tuchel, is looking for a possible to streamline his squad with the France International player into the club for £68m rated to secure him.
Meanwhile, Davide Zappacosta will soon join Atalanta on an initial loan worth £8million deal, while striker Ike Ugbo is joining Genk for £5m.
Although, Tottenham and West Ham show interest to buy those players from Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma while Chelsea defender Malang Sarr, 22, is discussing a loan to Bologna.
Everton is not left out of this deal, needs Chelsea’s left-sided center-back who is expected to decide after meetings today.
Another club, AC Milan wants Tiemoue Bakayoko, as they are close to agreeing on another loan deal this week.
The Spanish League giant club, Atletico is willing to sell the Spain international, who is 26-year-old, as he is one of their highest earners. He has also attracted attention from Manchester United.
- Arsenal vs Chelsea Possible XI, Predicted Lineup, and Injury Update
- Flashback: A day like this 2005, Essien joins Chelsea
- Chelsea On The ‘Hunt’ For Premier League Title, Says Tuchel
- Tuchel gives an update on Lukaku with the Blues against Arsenal
- Report: Abramovich send the son to secure star players signed into Chelsea
- Chelsea News Today: Lukaku’s £98m moves from Inter Milan fresh update