Christmas messages 2021, Christmas 2021 messages, Messages Christmas 2021, 2021 Christmas messages send to friends, family, colleagues, boss, uncle, aunty, brother, sister, landlord, landlady, teacher, mother, father, and others.
Christmas messages for 2021 with amazing collections of messages, wishes, and greetings you can send to boss, uncle, aunty, brother, sister, friends, colleagues, staffs, etc.
Here are the Christmas messages to send to friends, boss, staff, uncle, aunty, brother, sister, etc.
Merry Christmas Messages, Get the latest “Merry Christmas” messages and wishes you can send to all Chelsea and Arsenal fans across the world.
With this amazing messages, wishes, and greetings for the festival season “Merry Christmas” to loving fans for both Chelsea and Arsenal fans to appreciate the wonderful performances for both clubs with their outstanding performances in all leagues especially the premier league and the champions league as well.
With this message is collections amazing messages and wishes you can send to all trusted and committed Chelsea and Arsenal fans across the globe.
Here at the messages, wishes, and greetings below;
1. A joyous Noel is wished for you this season. Be blessed.
2. Greetings of the season and may you experience rich memories that linger long after the season is gone.
3. May God’s blessing be with you and yours this Christmas Season.
4. Two thousand years ago, “Joy to the World, the Lord has come!” was said. May those words give you meaning and joy this Christmas season.
5. Christmas is not just for little girls and boys, Christmas is more than all those toys.
Christmas is a time to reflect on the season, and remember that Jesus is the one true reason.
6. Wishes are sent to you this day in hopes that your Christmas is magnificent in every way.
7. The angels are singing! May you experience the music of heaven during this special time of year. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
8. This message brings you a word of cheer to let you know it’s that time of year. A time to say I am thinking of you, and hope your Christmas is the best one too!
9. May you have the same wonderment and belief that children have, fill your heart during this holiday season. Wishing you a childlike excitement this season.
10. Merry Christmas wishes to you! – Santa is coming to town, so watch out and keep a lookout for those black boots as they will be making their way down your chimney before you know it. May every Nativity scene you see this season remind you of the birth of our Lord. Wishing you the peace of Christ this Christmas.
11. We receive many greetings during this holiday season, but your message of hope, joy, and love, is always special to us at this festive time of year. May you and your family enjoy many memories and lots of laughter and love!
12. Christmas can be like a major snowstorm, snow blowing in every direction. Here’s hoping that when Christmas day arrives you can relax and see the sunshine coming over the horizon!
13. May your heart be filled with peace and joy
May your heart be filled with the peace and joy that Christmas represents.
14. May this Holiday season be one where you will be surrounded by those you love, by those that make you feel jolly, and by those who bring a warming touch to the season!
15. From our family to yours, may joy, love and peace firmly rest upon you all this Christmas season.
16. There is a magic in the air at Christmas. May the sparkles and shimmering touch your spirit.
17. Seasons greetings and happiness to you and your loved ones. May your home be filled with love and laughter.
Seasons greetings and happiness to you and your loved ones. May your home be filled with love and laughter.
18. Christmas Message for Family and Friends
Back to Index of Message
19. Our prayer is that spirit of giving will last throughout the year not just during this festive season.
20. To all of you this Christmas day may our expression of gratitude and love for who you are and what you mean to us be forever present.
21. Christmas is a time for families to share and enjoy. I am so glad you are a part of my family! Merry Christmas
22. Christmas would not be the same without friends like you. I just want to say I wish you happiness at Christmas and all year through.
23. Hope you are inspired to be extra good this year, so Santa will find you. Wishing you a jolly Christmas.
Hope you are inspired to be extra good this year, so Santa will find you. Wishing you a jolly Christmas.
24. My Christmas prayer for you is that you will be blessed. And may your days be filled with peace and happiness.
25. May you find that special inspirational quote that will remind you about the magic and miracles that Christmas always brings.
26. As the light from that star illuminated the sky the night Jesus was born, may his light illuminate your life at this special time of the year.
27. Our hope for you both, as you experience new beginnings in this your first Christmas together, may the bonds of marriage and friendship give you many happy and memorable years together.
28. Imagine if this season would stay all year, and the love people show at this time of year, would never disappear. Hope you have a great Xmas.
29. With each Xmas card I write, memories of good friends and good times flood my mind. Thank you, my friend, for being a part of my life.
30. It doesn’t matter how we say it – Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday or Joyeux Noël – what matters is that we remember why we say it – the birth of Jesus.
31. Christmas comes but once a year, lights and trees and gifts we choose. But we take the time to express our thoughts for a Merry Christmas and hope you get lots. And let us not forget to send you best wishes for a Happy New Year too!
32. Christmas Eve is a time of excitement for the children in waiting for Santa to arrive. Our hope for you this Christmas is that once the kids are tucked in their bed you will feel a special feeling that this season brings.
33. As a family, we have so many memories. This year our hope is that your best Christmas memory will be blown away by the great Christmas you will have.
34. With each Nativity scene I see, I am reminded of the miraculous event that occurred many years ago. And the miracles that happen today, may we all have the eyes to see them not only during this season but all year long.
35. May you have a Christmas filled with dreams come true, wonder, and love.
May you have a Christmas filled with dreams come true, wonder, and love.
Christmas Message for Fathers
36. Dad, I don’t tell you enough how loved you are. You are always there no matter what. Thank you, my Father, for being the one who loves me and cares no matter what the day. So at this time of year let me especially say, I love you and thank you for always being there.
when I think of Santa
37. When I think of Santa I think of you – jolly, happy, and giving all the year thru. So my hope this Christmas for you my Dad is that it is one that will make you glad.
38. May the gathering of family and the laughter of friends remind you of how much you are cherished and loved not just at Christmas but the whole year through.
39. Dad the pressures and cares of everyday life are with you throughout the year. But this Christmas season I hope you experience the gifts of peace, love, and happiness from those who love you dear.
Christmas Message for Mothers
40. Cooking and cleaning but always having time to spend with us, how you do it amazes me. During this season our hope for you is that you have time to spend just on you.
41. Your love is felt by all you do. My Mom, you are special and I hope you know I care. I thank you and am grateful I have a Mother like you. So this Christmas time may God bless you.
42. Mom you make our Christmas so special
Mom, you make our Christmas so special by all you do.
We want you to know how much we love you.
43. Mom, you filled our childhood with the magic of Christmas every year. May the magic and blessings of Christmas be yours this year. I love you.
Christmas Message for Sisters
43. My sister, my friend, what would I do
If you were not in my life I would be so blue.
My message is for happiness and contentment for you
I love you my Sis remember that too.
44. Merry Christmas Sis! The memories we share, the peaking and snooping we did makes us laugh today. May we continue to make memories that we can pass to our children. Love you.
45. Sisters are special people in our lives. And, so often we take them for granted. So my dear Sister let me tell you so, a special person you are and my love that will always grow. Thank you for being my sister, my friend, a Merry Christmas message I do send!
46. Christmas time is a time of giving. And you my sister give all year long through your love, your kind deeds, and your willingness to help others. This Christmas my wish is that you receive all that you give and have a joyous and peaceful Christmas.
Christmas Message for Brothers
47. My dear brother, as they say: “you were first a brother, then a bother, now a friend.” May this Christmas bring you all you wish for and more!
48. Little boys and lots of toys. Snakes and ladders, you make so much clatter. May this season bring that a special thing that will make you happy and we will hear you sing.
49. There is no greater gift than spending time at Christmas with you my dear brother. All the very best of the season is my wish for you.
50. At this time of year, I pray for God’s blessings for you my dear brother. May you find a special peace at this joyous time of year.
Christmas Message for Grandmothers
51. Just want you to know I love you, my Grandma. My longing for you this Christmas is that the light that shone so bright on that first Christmas Eve, will shine on you and bless you.
52. May your special memories of Christmas continue to be made this Christmas. May your day be filled with love and happiness like the love and happiness you bring into our lives.
53. My Nana, my friend. My Nana, my second Mom. My Nana who I love, who is sweet like a dove. May this Christmas be one where you will be surrounded by those you love and may grace and happiness shine on you from above.
54. Grandmother, you taught me the true meaning of Christmas – Christ was born, and the colors of Christmas are a reminder of His love for us when he died upon the cross. Red the color of His blood and green the color of the tree. May this Christmas be one that is special to you because you are special to me.
Christmas Message for Grandfathers
55. A saying that is true, a saying for you: “you put the grand in Grandfather” applies to you. My Gramps you are special, I love you so much. You are my special teddy bear, I will love you forever I swear!
56. You play with me, you love me, you take care of me, and always watch out for me. When I am sad, you make me glad. When I am blue, you tell me, “I love you.” Thanks, Grandfather for being that person on my life who I can always rely on, no matter what. Merry Christmas to you, I hope you know you are loved a lot.
57. Gramps, may your Christmas be one that brings happiness and joy, surrounded by your family who loves you more and more each year.
58. Gratitude, appreciation and the feeling of being blessed are thoughts that come to mind when I think of you. Merry Christmas to the best Grandfather in the world.
Christmas Message for Husbands
59. A husband you have been, a friend to the end.
I love you, my dear, that should be clear
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
60. I thank God for you every day. But on this Christmas day, I pray that God blesses you. You are a great husband and I know I have been blessed because God in heaven sent me the best.
61. You fill my Christmas with love. You make the season bright. I knew I loved you at first sight. Merry Christmas My Husband!
62. There is no one I would rather spend Christmas with. You fill my heart with joy not only on this special day but every day of the year. Merry Christmas Darling!
Christmas Message for the One I Love
63. May this Christmas note be like the star that shone so bright long ago
May the brightness of my words be like the sparkle on the snow.
God sent me the best gift when he sent me you.
I love you and everything you do.
So my desire for you is a simple one but true,
a wish for happiness in all that you do.
64. As each Christmas comes upon us, we’re reminded how fast time passes.
But, one thing we know for sure is that the love between us grows stronger.
65. Love shines brighter at Christmas it seems. However, when I am with you love shines brilliantly. May you have a Merry Xmas and may you feel my love shining over you each and every day of the year!
66. When you see the Christmas tree lights and the tinsel sparkle may it remind you of my love for you.
67. The love we share is the best gift a person could have. A gift that we have not just at Christmas but every day of the year. You are my honey-bunch, you are everything to me, I wouldn’t trade a single thing. So merry, merry Christmas, and may this message bring, A love that is for all seasons and all happy things.
Christmas Message for Teacher
68. Different teachers every year, but you are one that we hold dear. Now during this season of love and peace, we hope you are reminded how special you are.
69. This Christmas message is one that comes with love for you.
We appreciate all you do.
A Merry Christmas is our wish for you
70. Thank you for sharing, thank you for caring. May your Christmas bring many returns for all you do.
From us, the News Notch Media, wishing all the friends, boss, uncle, aunty, brother,M sisters, cousin, niece, etc.
Merry Christmas…. Greetings, Messages, and Wishes.